-->

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sassy Mrs Claus


Hi Everyone!!! well today's card is an image from Sassy Studio Designs OMGosh! I'm in love with her images what an awesome talent she has! She's going to have a sale soon and I can't wait. I want a ton more of her images. Go check her out... She also had a sketch challenge so I thought I would use my Mrs Claus for my first challenge with her... It's a simple sketch so I decided to focus more on the image. This Christmas card will be going to my hubby's co-worker who's single :) LOL! Hope he likes her...I used stickles on her outfit. I had a little bit of bleed while using the stickles so please ignore..LOL! Click on the pictures to see more details on her outfit...All The DP is SU and the white hardware on the bottom is from CTMH..Both the ribbon and metal sentiment are from my "stash".. Well that's it :) come back tomorrow I have another sexy girl but she's from Hanna Stamps...argggg! hehe....Have a great Sunday! FOOTBALL!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S Go visit Sparkle's blog she has amazing talent and every Sunday she lets you stick your Christmas cards on her blog..very sweet of her...

6 comments:

  1. I love this image! :) Such a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! She is so naughty. I wonder what she'll be giving Santa for X-Mas. lol
    You did a great job. Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, great card!!!!! I love how you added the stickles, she has to have bling!! Your DP and ribbon choices are perfect and I love that metal Merry Christmas embelli. Great job TFS :o)












    1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and she is definitely sassy! Love the stickles on her outfit,, perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, I like the stickles!!!! It looks great on her outfit. I see why you love her designs, it remindes me of a "picture" in your craft room. lol. You did am awsome job with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo she is sassy! Love the stickles on her outfit!

    ReplyDelete