-->

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kraftin Kimmie...Love her!

Hi Everyone!! OMGosh I love Kraftin Kimmie's stamps.She opened her store on Monday and I ordered first thing in the morning and I got them on Thursday and she's in Canada..whoo hoo how's that for great shipping....This is what I was able to come up with quickly..I couldn't wait to play..and she has her first challenge today and it's to make a birthday card..how's that for luck :) go visit her Kraftin Kimmie ................OK to the card ..all the DP and card base are from SU..The flowers are from Prima..the buttons are from my "stash" and the hot pink fiber is from CTMH..and of course my dew drops...I have to say I can't wait till she releases more stamps...I'm a big fan of hers AKA (stalker)...shhhh...hehe...
Have a great day everyone!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!
Mandy

Click on picture to see better details... :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW,WOW!!! look at you go, Mandy! You aren't wasting any time inking up your new rubber are you and your card is just fabulous!!! Such pretty papers and embellies...Francesca is looking just smashing too! Thanks for playing along with us for our first Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like another great stamp company! I'll have to go check it out. I love the image, she reminds me of angelica from the rugrats. The card design looks great. I like the colors, DP, and all the embellies you chose!! Great job on the card!! It shouldn't be long now before you're pick up for a design team, you are soooo talented!!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I second Diana you will soon be on a design team I just Know it (have I told you Im a little psychic, lol) I too think Francesca looks a lot like Angelica I loved the Rugrats!!! Great job on the challenge. Now lets go shopping! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, your card is gorgeous, I love everything about it! The layout, the colour combo and how you coloured Francesca. Awesome job, thanks for playing in Kimmie's first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Mandy! Love the colours and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete