-->

Thursday, September 17, 2009

No card today....

Hi Everyone! instead of ignoring my blog for another day I thought I would at least tell you guys that I will post a card first thing in the morning...I think you will like it.....
It's been crazy around here so haven't had time to take pictures and post..in fact I just finished making dinner at 2:00pm because Chiy and I are going to the PINK concert tonight..we both are so excited!! Tim bought them for us yesterday...Should be a blast we are big fans of hers....and Chiy and I started WW again last Saturday and we have been doing awesome! I have cooked every night this week and we have been exercising are butts off!
OMGosh I hurt (again) LOL! ....are weigh in is Saturday so let's see how we did (crossing are fingers)...so I have to take snacks tonight, that's the only bummer about this concert, not being able to eat the fries and super nachos!!! OK big understatement IT SUCKS!!! LOL!!!.......:) ..so a lot has been happening but I promise to be back tomorrow......
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment: