-->

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm not back YET! :)

Hi Everyone! thank you to everyone who has left a comment. It was so fun to turn on my phone and see what everyone said and to know at least that the dated posts worked. Well we went on a 7 day cruise to Alaska and it was phenomenal! we also went a day early and stayed a day late in Seattle to get in an extra vacation site. We are glad to be home BUT my DH has an annual trip with his two brothers and so he was home for two days with me and then he left this morning to go to Comic Con in San Diego well I miss him so much and wasn't about to stay home and mope so I'm off at 5 in the morning and taking both of my kids to Disneyland for three days and then vacation is officially over..wheww not complaining at all but I'm tired :) and I really miss making cards! so Sunday is my day and hopefully next weeks blog posts will be filled with some cute cards....
So I'll look and see if I have anymore cards to show you and I'll post date them..LOL! so see ya'll Monday..crossing my fingers that
I'll have some Mojo though..hmmm..
so thanks again!!! miss everyone here....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like you having a great time, say hi to Mickey for me :o)

    ReplyDelete