-->

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Christmas Lily

Hi Everyone! Today's card features an image from Pink Cat Studios. Her name is Lily. It's also a Mojo Monday Sketch.. http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/07/mojo-monday-week-95.html I had so much fun creating this card. I felt good creating again. I hope you'll like it too...All the DP is from Basic Grey (Wassail) PP. On Lily herself I used my Souffle white pen to add dimension to her clothes and earmuffs, on the cute snowman I used liquid applique. I screwed up the bird so he looks like he's been dead for awhile or cooked on high...hehe (ignore it.) The ribbon and the very cute fabric tag with the Frosty saying is from CTMH... The border is from Martha Stewart and of course whats a card without dew drops.... :)
Well that's it :) have a great day everyone! and tomorrows card is another Mojo Monday sketch and a new image you guys haven't seen and I just love this card too...so come back!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy



3 comments:

  1. Great card!! It gets me thinking I need to start up with my cards NOW!!! I like the look of the souffle pen and LILI is just so darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I love it. That souffle pen made it look so fuzzy, great idea!! I can't believe it's time to start thinking about what to do for this years cards. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - I love what you did with Lily!

    ReplyDelete